As a community-driven, not-for-profit organization, Montréal Pride is overseen by a Board of Directors, consisting of members of the business community, local LGBTA associations as well as representatives from the event-planning and tourism markets.
Board of Directors
- Éric Pineault, President
- Me Jean-Sébastien Boudreault, Vice President
- Stéphane Proulx, Treasurer
- Sandra Bagaria, Secretary
- Raymond Patrick Allen, Administrator
- Marie-Ève Baron, Administrator
- Michel Dorion, Administrator
- Stéphane Hudon, Administrator
- Robert Laramée, Administrator
- Jean-François Perrier, Administrator
- Michel Villeneuve, Administrator
Moreover, during five community information sessions held on June 7, 2007, January 17, 2008, March 1, 2009, February 3, 2010 and November 25, 2010, the assembled groups elected three additional community representatives to serve on the Board of Directors. They are in 2012: Robert Laramée, Marie-Ève Baron (ATQ) and Stéphane Hudon (GRIS Montréal).
Éric Pineault (Équipe Montréal), Jean-Sébastien Boudreault (Volley Boréal), Michel Villeneuve (Équipe Montréal) et Stéphane Proulx (ASCCS) also have community background. Jean-François Perrier and Sandra Bagaria come from the event and tourism sectors. Michel Dorion come from the arts and entertainment industry.